Go Client History
3.0.0 / 2018-04-27
Apache Calcite Avatica Go 3.0.0 is the first release since the Go driver has been donated to the Apache Software foundation. We recommend using the latest stable version of Go.
Features and bug fixes
- [CALCITE-1240] Intial import of the original Boostport/avatica code-base into the apache/calcite-avatica-go repository
- [CALCITE-1938] Releasing the first release of Calcite Avatica Go under the Apache Software Foundation
- Remove go-cleanhttp dependency
- Support for Avatica HSQLDB backend and move Apache Phoenix support into adapter
- Add bash script to automate releases with checks to alert on files without the Apache license header
- Replace gopher.png test fixture with Calcite logo
Web site and documentation
- [CALCITE-1937] Set up Calcite Avatica Go website
Prior to release 3.0.0, the Avatica Go client was developed by Boostport.
Please refer to the Boostport/avatica Github repository for previous releases of the Avatica Go client.