The Apache Calcite PMC is pleased to announce Apache Calcite release 1.21.0.
This release comes two months after 1.20.0. It includes more than 100 resolved issues, comprising a large number of new features as well as general improvements and bug-fixes.
It is worth highlighting that Calcite now:
- supports implicit type coercion in various contexts (CALCITE-2302);
- allows transformations of Pig Latin scripts into algebraic plans (CALCITE-3122);
- provides an implementation for the main features of
- supports correlated
- introduces anonymous types based on
ARRAY, and nested collection (CALCITE-3233, CALCITE-3231, CALCITE-3250);
- brings new join algorithms for the
Enumerableconvention (CALCITE-2979, CALCITE-2973, CALCITE-3284).
See the release notes; download the release.